Thursday, August 14, 2014

Kaylee's First Birthday

So with my little ones first birthday right after we move I didn't have a lot of time (or energy) to plan a huge party. I opted for something easy and fun for the kids! Who knew that renting a park (for only $28 for two hours) would be so much fun and stress free? I decided to throw a little something together with a "Daniel
Tiger's Neighborhood" theme. Both of my girls love everything about Daniel Tiger. And it seemed to be a big hit with all of the kids that came to the BBQ. 

We had hamburgers and hotdogs with chips and juice boxes, easy right? 
I did a few decorations too! Balloons, a silverware container with picture of Daniel Tiger & Friends and I striped my napkins! Total time maybe 10 minutes. 
The cake took me the longest. I love making cakes and I am always willing to put the time into them!  I had so much fun making it! 
We put this together pretty quickly and really decided to just make a little get together for kids to play and I feel like it was really fun!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment