Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Fall Bucket List

Fall is officially here and after the heat this summer I am beyond ready for some cooler weather. I love summer, but after living in Alaska for so long my body did not adjust to the heat very well.
Fall is such a beautiful season. I love being outside and seeing all of the colors and feeling the cool, crisp air in the mornings and evenings. Chloe is already enjoying the crunch from the leaves under her feet. And boots. She loves boots. I cannot even begin to describe her excitement when we bought her two new pairs last week. She has been asking to wear them every single day. And it's still a bit warm to be wearing winter boots. 
Fall is such a fun and exciting season! We have been brainstorming what to do and are so excited to set our bucket list! We have come up with some pretty fun things!

Carve pumpkins 
Play in the leaves 
Visit a pumpkin patch
Go trick or treating
Visit a Halloween store and pick out our costumes
Watch a Halloween movie
Make Halloween crafts 
Go to the bookstore and read festive books
Drink hot chocolate 
Go on a fall nature walk
Send homemade Halloween cards to family
Make Halloween treats for our friends 
Bake a pie
Take a trip to the zoo
I didn't want to set too many things to do because we get easily distracted (or I should say I do) but I want to make sure we have a wonderful season! This list is short, sweet and should be tons of fun!!! And it is easy enough to accomplish everything on it! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment